Monday, December 10, 2007

Sunday market (Chor Bazar)

Funny how I don't even feel any guilt about buying stolen goods. We know the goods are stolen,yet we buy them keeping our dignity aside. I've been in Delhi for more than 5 yrs, but last sunday was the first time I actually visited the infamous "Chor Bazar". It was such a great experience for me that I'm looking forward to doing it again.


Its amusing when u look at the things they sell, just take a good look at this picture and see how many different things this guy actually tried to sell. Me thinking I might find a "bara calculator"(big calculator i.e, laptop) somewhere but couldn't find one. :)


And this picture I likey-some books, computer keyboard, half used lotions, empty perfumes, a pair of shoes, etc etc. If you are in Delhi, I must say its a place where you must visit i.e, if you are an adventurous person.

Read my boyfriend's interesting post about that same day:-
illusionaire : Sunday Market [Chor Bazaar]

6 comments:

Sekibuhchhuak said...

van bazar nasa chuai chuai ve awww..Masi nuam deuhvin hmang dawn nia aw.keini pawh nizan kan Carol a,Miharsate pualin, Rs.9000/- vel lai kan hmua kan lawm khawp mai>

Say hi to inpa..a blog ka comment thei lo va

Sekibuhchhuak said...

Tripuraah Nu zaii te awmna ah ka zina ka lo hawng deuh chiah a,Nu Zaii i lo tanpui thin chu lawmawm khawp mai,i lo fel reuh ngawt mai :)

Thlalak vel hman hunah la rawn tarlang ang..

Merry Christ mas to You..both :P

Hmai said...

hehe ka bazar nasa ltk a,ka broke vek mai.Keipawh ka haw hun chu nu Zaii ka tlawh ve ang,ka kal ve chak Tripura chu.masi carol vel a chakom ve khop mai,lung i ti leng vawng2 reuh.

Abhiroop said...

PL TELL ME THE LOCATION OF CHOR BAZAAR AS SOMEBODY STOLE MY LUGGEGE FROM THE OLD DELHI RAILWAY STATION PLATFORM ON LAST SUNDAY WHEN I DEBOARED THE TRAIN.I LOST MANY PRECIOUS THINGS. HELPPPP....
MY EMAIL ID IS
reena23virgo@rediffmail.com

tetea7 said...

Hma-i, 28-31 Aug hian Delhi lokal ka tum asin. Chor Bazar ah hian min kalpui ve teh khai.

tetea7 said...

Hma-i, 28-31 Aug hian Delhi ah Paper rawn present tur ka nei a. Chor Bazar ah chuan min kalpui ve ta che. Hman angem!?