Monday, December 10, 2007

Sunday market (Chor Bazar)

Funny how I don't even feel any guilt about buying stolen goods. We know the goods are stolen,yet we buy them keeping our dignity aside. I've been in Delhi for more than 5 yrs, but last sunday was the first time I actually visited the infamous "Chor Bazar". It was such a great experience for me that I'm looking forward to doing it again.


Its amusing when u look at the things they sell, just take a good look at this picture and see how many different things this guy actually tried to sell. Me thinking I might find a "bara calculator"(big calculator i.e, laptop) somewhere but couldn't find one. :)


And this picture I likey-some books, computer keyboard, half used lotions, empty perfumes, a pair of shoes, etc etc. If you are in Delhi, I must say its a place where you must visit i.e, if you are an adventurous person.

Read my boyfriend's interesting post about that same day:-
illusionaire : Sunday Market [Chor Bazaar]

11 comments:

Sekibuhchhuak said...

van bazar nasa chuai chuai ve awww..Masi nuam deuhvin hmang dawn nia aw.keini pawh nizan kan Carol a,Miharsate pualin, Rs.9000/- vel lai kan hmua kan lawm khawp mai>

Say hi to inpa..a blog ka comment thei lo va

Sekibuhchhuak said...

Tripuraah Nu zaii te awmna ah ka zina ka lo hawng deuh chiah a,Nu Zaii i lo tanpui thin chu lawmawm khawp mai,i lo fel reuh ngawt mai :)

Thlalak vel hman hunah la rawn tarlang ang..

Merry Christ mas to You..both :P

Hmai said...

hehe ka bazar nasa ltk a,ka broke vek mai.Keipawh ka haw hun chu nu Zaii ka tlawh ve ang,ka kal ve chak Tripura chu.masi carol vel a chakom ve khop mai,lung i ti leng vawng2 reuh.

Unknown said...

PL TELL ME THE LOCATION OF CHOR BAZAAR AS SOMEBODY STOLE MY LUGGEGE FROM THE OLD DELHI RAILWAY STATION PLATFORM ON LAST SUNDAY WHEN I DEBOARED THE TRAIN.I LOST MANY PRECIOUS THINGS. HELPPPP....
MY EMAIL ID IS
reena23virgo@rediffmail.com

tetea7 said...

Hma-i, 28-31 Aug hian Delhi lokal ka tum asin. Chor Bazar ah hian min kalpui ve teh khai.

tetea7 said...

Hma-i, 28-31 Aug hian Delhi ah Paper rawn present tur ka nei a. Chor Bazar ah chuan min kalpui ve ta che. Hman angem!?

tushar aggarwal said...

can ay one tell me what r timings for chor bazar ..........

tushar aggarwal said...

can any one tell me what are the timings for it ,,,,i heard that it is 5to 9 a.m. .............is it turew ??????????

Unknown said...

Me ek bar chor bazar jana chahta hu

Unknown said...

I believe there is another Chor Bazaar in Mumbai. But im not sure whether Chor Bazaar Delhi is as big as the one in Mumbai.

Unknown said...

No doubt, chor bazaar is one of those amazing places in Delhi that is definitely worth a visit but is not everyone’s cup of tea. Click here to know more about Chor Bazaar.