Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello New Year........

Just for the sake of updating....... lol.... can't believe i've been that busy even to update my small world.OK, here's what i've been doing,after the great fall(i really did fall in the parking lot,spoiling my brand new boots and the cement peeling off my new stockings and a scary bit of the skin on my knees) i had on new years eve before i started on the wines and believe me,i haven't had a single drop of any kind of alcohol or sodas in my system during the great fall.I mention sodas because it is believed here in 9A that Sawmtea used to get drunk if he drinks a whole 25ml of coke or if he drinks his bisleri straight up.But,you've gotta ask him about that.Anyway,Happy New Year to all my friends out there and just for Biteii....i know i haven't called you coz i'm not exactly sure of your day off,i was very happy when i saw your sms....a big Congratulations!!!! and come soon with wines and if you come with wines,i'll share mine...thats how generous i am.

Okay,here's what i've been doing during the new years and after all the celebrations.

The one on the left is my favorite waiter,his name is sunil. He looks younger than his actual age,he is one friendly chap and he makes the workplace fun. I think it was taken around 1:30 AM 1st jan.hehehe



Now,this is after new year,the stray puppies were kicked out by the landlord's nephew because they were starting to make some noise and poop all around their yard,we have to take them in again.But,they are very very very cute and now we found a good home for all of them.I would like to add,it makes me very happy to be able to look after them.

I'm bored now and i'll continue later ,if i feel like it. :)

2 comments:

Mizohican said...

Your boy friend looks so hunky and funky and .. kinky! :-)

Sekibuhchhuak said...

Nuam awm bik ve awww...ka van chak veee :))i boy fren hi selo suih2 lutuk :D