Tuesday, October 16, 2007

women n shopping



I just hate shopping!!!! Look at those two friends of mine,shopping as if they are not aware of their surroundings.They don't even know when i took this pic.



Look at that!!! I won't wear that even if they give me money to wear that....Well,if i get that as a gift,i might just take it in order to sell it again.Or if they pay me a more than 10k just to wear it,i might as well wear it.



Still busy tryin all the clothes even after 5 hrs of shopping.I bought 2 necklaces,1 big earring and a pair of pants.I wish i could say no more shopping but i guess i might need to go again. :D ... Of course ,if you are willing to shop for me,i won't mind.

4 comments:

Mizohican said...

Hey Miss Chengkawlbial, you look familiar... Have we met before?

Hmelthatea David said...

Why not posted your pics too! :) and why comment moderated? Lol

Hmai said...

@illusionaire : bleh bleh

@hmelthatea : my pic is in one of the post and on top of the page. i moderated the comment because i'm quite sure some of my friends are gonna curse me for posting their pics here,so its just a necessary precaution taken by me :D

Hmelthatea David said...

You should/may have to deserve that too also! lol