Saturday, October 20, 2007

Yet another new puppies

Found them at a park today,their mother is absent and the nearby people told us to take them, so we gladly did. They are absolutely adorable,such cute little puppies.But before I let them mingle with my other two puppies, I had to spray the "tea tree cleaner" and apply "No Ticks" and do all the grooming stuffs on them,as i don't want my other precious ones to get fleas from them. Of course, I'll take them to the doc on monday as my pet's doc will be there only on monday.If you are a pet lover, you are welcome to take the black one.They are both a bit fierce now, especially with the older puppies. The big ones will be three months old on the 3rd of November, seems I'm gonna have a busy christmas but a happy one.



I'm in love with this little guy, it was love at first sight. I named him Tetea, gotta give my pets mizo names. I'm soooo happy to have him, just look at him!!!! He got that cuteeeee little puppy look. :D



And this one is also very cute and active. Infact, he chases the big ones around. His name is Satea. I'm willing to give this puppy to someone who loves puppies and will take good care of them. And my friends also took two puppies with them too and they are willing to give the other one away as well. Now there are three puppies left with their mother and i'm willing to go and take the puppy again if anyone wants them coz I hate seeing them on the street like that, hunting for their own food. But, my house is just not big enough to have more than four puppies. Well, its a bit packed for even the four puppies but I think I can bear it, they make me happy and this also means that I can't go back home if i don't have someone here in delhi to take care of them. But, I'll deal with that problem later when the time comes.

5 comments:

Sekibuhchhuak said...

Ka zin bo chhungin blog thar i lo nei ani maw,nalh khawp mai.

I uite te pawh an nalh in an man thaa,an tui hmel khawp mai :))

Hmai said...

lal seki ,i tenom thei em mai,delhi lo thleng vaih teh,i ri nghal pawp2 ang. Ka blog thar ah hian thil mak deuh2 post tur ka hual treuh mai. :D

Mizohican said...

tui hmel khawp mai :-P

Unknown said...

soup soup soup.... yummm..... a senchi nen...uiiiii....k chil a ti put roh ltk ... [:D]

Hmai said...

lal william,ka pen parh ang che!!!! i nu te chu engtik nge an lo thlen dawn??